Want to learn how to ditch the diets and/or feeling out of control when it comes to food?
Join me in my 8-week online Mindful Eating Course. This series starts April 20th to June 8th, 2017. Live classes are scheduled for Thursdays.
- 1 Hour: Noon to 1:00 p.m. EST
In this 8-week series, you’ll receive:
- A series of 8 LIVE and interactive webinars.
- The book “Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat” by Dr. Michelle May.
- Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program Workbook.
- Access to the Am I Hungry? forum that includes discussion boards and other resources.
- Access to a Private Facebook group.
- 8 weeks of support emails and a weekly workshop summary.
Latest posts by Jen Arnold, MS, RD/LDN (see all)
- 089: Job Crafting and Finding the Meaning of Work with Amy Wrzesniewski, Professor at the Yale School of Management - April 11, 2018
- 088: Wellness that Celebrates the Whole Person with Susy Bordin of Pharos Systems - April 4, 2018
- 087: Make the World a Better Place with motivational speaker, Carrie Grace. - March 28, 2018