Does the stress and anxiety of the #COVID19 crisis have you unsure of how to communicate with employees?
During the heightened stress and anxiety of the COVID-19 crisis, it is more important than ever to have clear, concise, easily consumable information offered from organizations to employees. Today’s guest, Wendy Reizer, draws on over 20 years of experience in marketing communications consulting to break down meaningful, palatable information specific to the challenges of communicating during this national pandemic.
Wendy’s specialty is creating resonate brands, campaigns, and content that align with people’s values and inspire them to take charge of their health and happiness. She has a specific passion for inspirational wellness marketing and helping to brand wellness programs.
In this episode, Wendy discusses all things COVID communication. She shares a low stress, simple strategy, as well as what things to avoid during COVID communications.
Wendy explains how to strike a balance between too much and too little communication and how to craft pieces for both front line and work from home employees to create a sense of togetherness without breeding resentment between the two.
Wendy brings up a few examples of good pandemic communication she’s seen recently, and finally leaves listeners with a tangible tip to use in crafting their own communications during this unprecedented time.
Interview Highlights (with timestamps):
- [7:14] Wendy’s background in marketing communications consulting and why she got into wellness marketing
- [9:27] Crafting communication around COVID-19
- [14:14] The balance between too much and too little information
- [16:42] What to avoid during COVID communications
- [22:38] Consideration for communications on size of industry
- [29:20] Recent examples of good communication during the pandemic
- [32:32] Wendy’s tangible COVID communication tip
Mentioned in this episode:
- Health Enhancement Systems Work of Art Program Giveaway – Drawing May 1st
- Next Generation Wellness Training – April 21st
- email@example.com or call her at 732-861-8149
- Redesigning Wellness Facebook Community
Wendy Reizer is marketing communications consultant with over 20 years of experience in health and well-being marketing. Her specialty is creating resonate brands, campaigns and content that align with people’s values, play a meaningful role in their lives, and inspire them to take charge of their health, happiness and well-being.
Her personal passions include the arts, health & well-being, mindful movement, and books—lots and lots of books. She also loves quotes. One of her favorites from Maya Angelou sits above her computer to remind her of what matters most when communicating with others: “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. “