Have you ever wondered why a professional in the corporate world would branch out on their own and proceed to build out wellness training to professionals in 8 countries? Today’s guest, Lisa Kelly, will answer both of these questions (and more).
Lisa Kelly of Kelly Wellness Consulting Inc., offers global, online-delivered programs featuring dynamic, experiential training in workplace wellness program design and delivery. Her mission is to create an innovative and collaborative landscape for global workplace wellness that fosters employee-driven, results-oriented wellness solutions benefiting employers, employees, and communities at large.
Lisa and I discuss her experience in toxic workplaces, the #1 challenge her Ambassadors face, the Kelly Wellness approach and if she’s changing anything now that the WELCOA benchmarks have evolved.
Have a sec for a favor? I’d greatly appreciate if you would vote me in to next year’s WELCOA Summit Intensive session! Until November 30th, you can vote for the Intensive sessions you want to see at WELCOA’s 2019 Summit. My session is titled “Next Generation Wellness: From Theory to Practice” can be found HERE.
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- [6:49] Lisa’s moment when she realized her skills and talents would be better served in a more proactive role as a full time nutrition and fitness consultant.
- [8:35] Lisa’s wellness/wellbeing philosophy and an excellent example of community wellbeing (bringing employees together with seniors).
- [18:39] The #1 challenge today is educating management on the importance of dedicating resources, both human capital and finances, to workplace wellness.
- [20:00] Lisa’s advice for reaching out to companies as an independent wellness consultant.
- [34:41] Lisa’s response to WELCOA’s benchmarks evolution and if her curriculum is changing as a result.
- [40:02] How the Kelly Wellness Ambassadors measure success in wellness.
- [45:07] Lisa’s one tangible tip for employees to thrive.
Mentioned in this episode:
Lisa Kelly of Kelly Wellness Consulting Inc., has been cultivating healthy changes within workplaces and with personal clients for over 20 years. Her mission is to create an innovative and collaborative landscape for global workplace wellness that fosters employee-driven, results-oriented wellness solutions benefiting employers, employees, and communities at large.
With the support of her KWC Associates, Lisa offers global, online-delivered programs featuring dynamic, experiential training in workplace wellness program design and delivery. Her highly interactive programs provide a supportive and cost-effective approach to developing healthy and engaged workplaces.
KWC Certified Ambassadors gain in-demand skills along with ongoing support in leading workplace wellness teams and initiatives.
For those interested in learning more about workplace wellness career opportunities, strategies for creating healthy workplaces, or her certification programs, be sure to sign up for one of her “Launch Into Workplace Wellness” Information Webinars >> https://kellywc.com/workplace-wellness-certification-programs/webinars/ being offered throughout September.
Webinar attendees will receive her FREE 25 page “Launch Into Workplace Wellness” Career Guide and qualify for a FREE 30 minute “Career Consult” to explore her programs and suitability for such.
To learn more about her next Level 1 online, instructor-led certification program commencing October 1 visit https://kellywc.com/workplace-wellness-certification-programs/ or contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.