Meet Amy Grazen, Corporate Resilience Trainer and Intrinsic Health Coach. Amy and I met a couple years ago when I brought her training to my last employer. From the first time I was exposed to resilience training, I was hooked because it made such an impact in my life both personally and professionally.
In this episode we discuss:
- Amy’s definition of resilience and how it relates to stress management
- Her reflections from trainings thousands of employees in corporate America
- The different dimensions of resilience (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual) and examples of each
- Why multi-tasking is the enemy of resilience
- The importance of planning recovery throughout the day
Amy also shares a hard time in her life when all of her resilience practices went away. She tells us how she got back on track with practicing resilience.
As with every episode, Amy will give us a tangible tip for both employees and employer’s health and wellness practices.
If you want more information on resilience training, check out this page.