In this week’s episode of Redesigning Wellness, Jen sits down with Dr. Michelle Robin, international speaker, best-selling author, radio host, and a practicing chiropractor. She is also the founder of Your Wellness Connection, one of the most successful integrative healing centers in the U.S.
Throughout this interview, we discuss Michelle’s approach to wellness, how she is successfully bridging the gap between eastern and western medicine, why people should start with small shifts, and what barriers may stand in the way of implementing those small shifts, especially in the workplace. Together, we walk through her four quadrants of well-being to further understand how small changes really can lead to big, impactful shifts in one’s wellness journey.
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- Your health is not only about how you move, but it is also about how your fuel yourself and what energy you surround yourself with.
- We need to tune-in and realize that we are our own best doctor for well-being. Our own inner wisdom can alert us to what is right for our bodies, but we must tune-in and be open to listening.
- When a person is truly well, they are able to move through life with ease and grace by tuning into their own unique energy and practicing self-compassion. Life is about the inside matching the outside.
Episode Highlights (with time stamps):
- How Michelle defines holistic medicine and the four quadrants of well-being. [5:13]
- Why Michelle believes in making small shifts + which ones she has found to be the most successful. [7:20]
- Is the corporate world receptive to holistic medicine? [12:23]
- The #1 blocker to well-being in the corporate space. [16:47]
- How to be successful in changing the C-suite’s mindset. [18:12]
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Your Wellness Connection
- Small Changes, Big Shifts
- The Four Quadrants of Well-being
- E-Book: Put the Odds in Your Favor
Dr. Michelle Robin is an international speaker, best-selling author, radio host, and practicing chiropractor. She is the founder of Your Wellness Connection, P.A., one of the nation’s most successful integrative healing centers.
Dr. Robin also consults with businesses and non-profit organizations developing wellness programs. She has spoken on improving individual well-being as well as creating a culture of wellness to a wide variety of companies, organizations, and conferences across the US and Canada. Visit her website for more details at www.DrMichelleRobin.com.